Welcome to the Ladue Chapel Adult Page!
Our Adult Education programming is ecumenical and interfaith in scope, and sensitive to the cultural, social, economic, environmental, and political issues of our time.
Our faculty includes outstanding professors with local seminaries, colleges, and universities; public officials; topical experts; and dedicated members of our own congregation. Our class settings provide an intimate opportunity so that you can interact with presenters and fellow members—or simply sit, listen, and learn.
You are invited to join a Bread Breakers group! Bread Breakers provides Christian fellowship among adult members and friends of Ladue Chapel through monthly small group gatherings. These small groups allow us to get to know each other better, nurture enduring friendships, create memorable events that strengthen our church community, and have fun together!
Groups may form around any interest, perhaps a brunch or dinner group, book club or play group. If you are interested in creating or joining an existing Bread Breakers group, email Anne Peacock or call 314-993-4771 ext 3122.
- Women’s Association: The Women’s Association of Ladue Chapel provides opportunities for fellowship, study and outreach for all women of the congregation. The women of Ladue Chapel also contribute to a wide variety of benevolences through the donations from our wonderful women of the church and donations made for craft items throughout the year.
- Book Discussion Group: All are welcome for a lively discussion of the current month’s selected book in our Book Discussion Group. We meet on the second Monday of each month at Ladue Chapel at 1:00 p.m. If you are a woman interested in reading and discussing books, please join us!
- General Meetings: General Meetings are generally held on the first Tuesday of each month, with a program and luncheon following. Our meetings are held at Ladue Chapel during September through April. Our May meeting is usually held off site.
- Mary Circle: Mary Circle is a monthly fellowship and Bible study for the Ladue Chapel women. It is open to women of all ages and meets the third Tuesday of each month, from September through May. The group meets from 10:30-11:30 a.m. in Bickel Conference Room. If you cannot attend the meetings, you can still study at home using the free DVD provided by the church.
- Women’s Retreat: Join us January 20-21, 2023 for our Women’s Retreat! Registration to follow.
The Bible study chosen for 2022-2023 is the Presbyterian Women/Horizons Bible study, Celebrating Sabbath: Accepting God’s Gift of Rest and Delight. This study workbook will be available for a nominal fee in the church office. To join or learn more, call or text Vicki LeResche at 314-484-0189.
Men’s Bible Study meets each Wednesday morning at 8:15 a.m., in the Leutwiler Room. The group includes study of the Bible, sharing personal and community concerns, and prayer for those in need. All men are invited to participate.