6th-7th Grade Sunday school
9:45am-10:45am September –May
Whether you’re coming into 6th grade, are new to the church or have been coming your whole life, all 6th-7th grade students are welcome! Each week we eat food, hang out and engage stories from the bible.
8th grade Confirmation,
9:45am-10:45am, September-November, January-March
Confirmation is an opportunity for students to claim God’s promises that were spoken over them at their baptism. Students are encouraged to ask questions about who God is, explore the bible and talk about what it looks like for them to live out their faith.
Throughout the year we offer special programs and events for Middle school students.
- September 10, 9:45-10:45am – Sunday School Education Hour Begins
- September 30, 3:30-6:30pm – Human Foosball
- October 27-28, TBD – Presbytery-wide Middle School Retreat
- November 10-11, TBD – Confirmation Lock-In (8th Graders Only)
- December 3, 4:30-7:00pm – Watcher’s Eve Worship, Dinner, and Decorating
- December 8-9, TBD – Middle School Lock-In
- January 28, 12:00-1:30pm – Chili Lunch & Talent Show
- February 24, 6:00-10:00pm – City Museum
- April 20-21, TBD – Overnight at the Zoo
- April 29, 8:30 & 11:00am – Youth Sunday Worship