A faithful way of living on in support of the ministries of Ladue Chapel.
Charitable Giving to the Ladue Chapel Endowment Fund
The Legacy Society
The Legacy Society is a very special group of faithful and faith-filled members of the congregation. These members have either already made a planned charitable gift to the church or have indicated that they have designated Ladue Chapel in an estate bequest. The society is open to anyone wishing to establish a forever faithful gift.
Each year, the members of the Legacy Society gather at a luncheon to receive the grateful thanks of the church and to welcome new members to the Society. The Planned Giving Committee reports on its activities and updates the Society on how the Endowment Fund is being used to strengthen and grow the ministries of Ladue Chapel.
Currently there are fifty-three members in the Legacy Society, and we would be delighted for you to join it as well. Just include Ladue Chapel in your planned giving and/or estate planning and notify Ladue Chapel that you have done so. You will be welcomed to the ranks of this important and committed group of members. More importantly, you will be contributing to the long-term sustainability of Ladue Chapel’s ministry serving God and community with the love of Christ.
Mark Vago, our Church Business Administrator, is available to answer, in complete confidentiality, any questions you might have about arranging to make a gift to the Endowment Fund.
We encourage our members to be “planners” who recognize their resources as a trust from God and who want to provide a faith legacy for future generations at Ladue Chapel.
The Ladue Chapel Legacy Society was conceived as a way to recognize members who have evidenced their commitments to remember Ladue Chapel in their estate plans. Gifts to the Ladue Chapel Endowment may be undesignated or directed toward one or more of the following areas of ministry.
- Mission: Support to local and international agencies in the main areas of interest to the congregation.
- Member Care: “Birth to Death” care provided to members of the church by the Deacons, Stephen Ministers, and Pastors.
- Worship and Music: Support for worship services, a variety of beautiful music, and fellowship.
- Adult Education: Serious, meaningful learning opportunities for members to engage their faith in their daily lives.
- Children and Youth: Programs and special events that create a safe, welcoming environment where students are encouraged to grow in their relationship with God and their peers.