Our new organ, Schoenstein & Co.’s Opus 167, was first used for worship on October 25, 2015, and dedicated on March 6, 2016, in recital by Scott Dettra. The organ was featured on the cover of the January 2016 edition of The American Organist, the journal of the American Guild of Organists. Click here to read the organ specifications and click here to read the articles from The American Organist.
The Möller Pipe Organ located in Woods Chapel contains 6 ranks of pipes and was installed in 1957.
The sanctuary piano is a Baldwin grand, and we have other pianos in the Choir Room, Fireside Room, and Fellowship Hall.
The one-manual, two-stop harpsichord was crafted by local builder Peter Tkach.